This is an unofficial "save the date" notice. The State Office of is sponsoring: Equality and Parity: A Statewide Action for Transgender HIV Prevention and Care" May 17-19th in San Francisco at the Holiday Inn Golden Gateway.
I'm trying to locate something download-able I can link to, but haven't been able to, yet. I've sent e-mails to people on the planning committe, both So Cal and No Cal, and will post when I get responses.
1. What is your favorite body part you tend to notice on people you find attractive? (Obvious answers are not unwelcome but they won't give as interesting answers to the rest of the questions I think. But prove me wrong, ya pervs!)
2. Do you have a specific set of aesthetic preferences for that body part? More than one set?
3. Do you remember when you started noticing it? What is it associated with in your mind?
4. Is this a part of the body you are satisfied with on yourself?
5. How does appreciating a partner's _________ (this body part) make you feel about your own?